Sat, 18 Jun|
SUMMER SOLSTICE: SOUND BATH
Join us at Moon in Hampstead on the Solstice for a nourishing sound bath to call in the beautiful energy of summer!
Time & Location
18 Jun 2022, 19:00 – 20:15
London, Ground Floor, Shop, 63 Chetwynd Rd, London NW5 1BX, UK
About the event
Intentional sound is a powerful tool for self and global healing. Each vibration we create ripples forth infinitely, creating a lasting effect that can felt worldwide. Gongs have been used for centuries to heal and shift energetic blockages within the mind, body and spirit and can provide a restorative and healing experience.
Join us at Moon for an ambient soundscape of symphonic gongs, crystal bowls, Tibetan bowls, Sansula, Koshi chimes and medicine songs to bathe you in vibration and frequency, soothing the mind, body and soul.
The session will begin with some calming breathwork and relaxation, which will then lead you peacefully into the sounds, vibrations and healing powers of the gong. Total body recharge.How it Works
- Takes you into a deep meditative state (theta brainwaves)
- Releases tension and emotional blockages
- Dramatically improves quality of sleep
- Helps you manage and reduce stress levels
- Brings balance and alignment which deepens the connection between your mind and body.
- An eye mask (optional but recommended)
- Comfortable, warm clothes
- A mat, blanket and pillow
- Your beautiful self
Please let me know beforehand if you are; within your first trimester of pregnancy, suffer with audio-stimulated epilepsy, have tinnitus, cardiovascular illness or metal pins in your body.